What is CoolSculpting®?
A clinically proven, non-invasive procedure to selectively and reliably reduce fat in problem areas, CoolSculpting® utilizes groundbreaking science discovered by two Harvard scientists called cryolipolysis. Their initial findings demonstrated that fat cells are more vulnerable to the effects of cold than surrounding tissue. Continued studies continued to prove that when fat cells are exposed to precisely controlled cooling for a sustained periods of time, they undergo a gradual reduction and eventual cell death. The destroyed fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body.
FDA approved, CoolSculpting® is a safe, effective procedure which results in an undeniable reduction of fat in areas that may be resistant to diet and exercise.
What areas can be treated with CoolSculpting®?
- Love handles
- Belly bulges
- Muffin tops
- Submental fat (double chin)
Benefits of CoolSculpting®:
- Clinically proven
- Non-surgical procedure
- No downtime, ability to resume normal activities immediately after treatment
- Treatment time can be as little as 1-2 hours
- Results can be seen in as little as three weeks, with the most dramatic improvement occurring after two months.
Results don't lie:
Ideal candidates for CoolSculpting®
- Individuals within 10-15% of ideal body weight
- Those who exercise routinely and have a healthy diet
- Candidates seeking spot reduction of fat in specific areas, not a surgical procedure
Results of this procedure are long lasting and maintained with a healthy lifestyle. CoolSculpting® is not a weight loss program or a solution for obesity.
If you are considering CoolSculpting®, call us on (530) 342-8295 or schedule a consultation. During the session, all aspects of the procedure will be discussed and your questions will be answered. Pricing varies widely, depending on the number and size of target areas to be treated, and will be discussed at this time as well.