Harnessing the power of ultrasound to transform the brow, chin, neck, and chest
The latest groundbreaking advance in the field of non-invasive correction of aging skin, Ultherapy® utilizes ultrasound technology to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin which occurs as a result of time and gravity.
How does Ultherapy® work?
During the procedure a hand piece is used to direct sound waves into the deep foundation of the skin, gently heating the tissue without disturbing the surface. This action generates lifting and tightening, as well as the stimulation of new collagen growth. Simultaneously, an actual image of the deep levels of the skin appears on a screen, allowing the individual conducting the process to very accurately place the sound waves for optimum results.
Areas that are targeted in an Ultherapy® treatment:
Results don't lie:
Although the degree of correction from this procedure may vary with each individual, the normal outcome is the reduction of loose or protruding skin on the neck and underneath the chin, an upward lift of facial tissue, and the lifting of the brows with subsequent opening of the eyes. A degree of improvement may be seen immediately after the treatment and will continue to become more pronounced in the following 30-60 days as a result of new collagen production.
Additional facts about Ultherapy®:
- It is a non surgical procedure.
- There is no downtime associated with this treatment.
- Sedation such as Valium or similar preparations, as well as a topical anesthetic, are used to keep discomfort to a minimum.
- Side effects are mild and temporary. You may notice some redness for up to an hour following the procedure as well as mild tenderness for a short period of time.
- Ultherapy® is not a facelift, it is an UPLIFT!
- The only FDA approved treatment for tissue lifting, this procedure offers a remarkable option for individuals seeking a decidedly more youthful appearance without the cost and risks of surgery.